Senior UX/UI Designer
- Approach complex user experience challenges with critical thinking, a thorough eye for detail, and the ability to see both the forest and the trees. Our work varies, but it frequently consists of large, multifaceted projects with lots of moving pieces. You’ll need experience understanding large volumes of information, then using the resulting insights to drive project goals and design decisions.
- Take the lead on projects from beginning to end. This means tackling the research and discovery process, data analysis, strategy development, user flows and journeys, card sorting, information architecture and site maps, user testing, wireframes, and refined concept development for client presentation.
- Thoroughly understand our clients’ business objectives, user needs, and technical requirements, then translate those into designs that are compelling, engaging, and easy to use.
- Collaborate closely and effectively with your teammates using excellent communication skills, emotional intelligence, and the ability to speak clearly about UX and UI design to internal team members and clients alike.
- Take feedback like a champ — and distill and understand it from both internal and external stakeholders.
- Mentor junior- and mid-level teammates and facilitate their learning by leading projects and teaching as you go.
- 6+ years of experience in both UX and UI design.
- Knowledge of the development process and familiarity with: design and development best practices, HTML, CSS, microinteractions and animations, and content management systems such as Drupal and Wordpress.
- Expert-level proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Marvel, Zeplin, and other relevant UX/UI design tools.
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment, with exceptional time management skills. Have you worked at an agency before? Fantastic!
What we can offer you is the chance to work on incredible projects for global clients that help make the world a better place. Plus:
- A smart, dedicated team to learn from and grow with, who’ll always have your back .
- Flexibility in working from home vs. the office (hey there everyone outside the DMV!) .
- An individual, yearly professional development budget .
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) with matching, flexible PTO, and all the standard holidays off .
Please note, only candidates who are US citizens or able to work on a permanent basis without visa sponsorship are eligible to apply. No recruiters or staffing agencies please.